Spring is so beautiful and for wedding flower arrangements at this time of year, you’re spoiled for choice. As nature bursts back life, the variety of seasonal blooms available grows and grows. The best spring wedding flower arrangements make the most of what’s available and also include lots of exquisite touches. Here are some delightful spring wedding ideas to make you smile.
Spring Wedding Flowers Inspired By Nature
So much happens in the countryside in spring and it’s great to include these elements at your barn wedding. The best thing about these ideas is that you can adapt the look of the arrangements so that they fit perfectly with your wedding theme at Upwaltham Barns.
- Hanging Jam Jars – nothing says rustic country wedding quite like jam jars. However, hanging them up from the beams in the South Barn rather than placing on tables adds a new twist to your decorations. Fill them with daffodils for a quintessential springtime look.
- Bird Cages – hearing birds singing outside always signals the end of winter. Fill birdcages with spring wedding flowers and use as super pretty spring centerpieces. Larger versions can also be hung in the barn or placed on the registrar’s table during your ceremony in the East Barn.
- Foliage – as the trees become green again in spring, why not bring the outdoors indoors? Wrap foliage around the beams in the barn for a really elegant yet natural wedding decoration.
The Best Props For Spring Wedding Flowers
If you want to bring your wedding flower arrangements to life then you really need to consider incorporating props into your arrangements. There are so many great alternatives to glass, especially when it comes to rustic weddings. Spring is definitely the time to get creative!
- Metal Containers – metal adds a different dimension to your wedding flower arrangements and works so well at rustic wedding venues. What could be more appropriate than to see spring blooms in milk churns or in metal jugs and buckets?
- Crates & Baskets – baskets and wooden crates are also fabulous floral containers. Both make you think of spending time in the garden and their natural look works so well at Upwaltham Barns in springtime. You could opt for one large arrangement or fill mini glass bottles with wedding flowers and add these to your crates.
- Cloches – floral arrangements under glass cloches are just so stylish and they’re absolutely gorgeous in spring. These are wonderful if you want to keep the look of your wedding light and elegant.
Spring is a season that’s definitely worth celebrating so don’t be afraid to do something that’s a little grand or a bit different.
- Dressed windows – The doors to the East Barn look amazing when they’re dressed and decorated to become a real focal point.
- Vintage bikes – We also love pretty vintage bikes welcoming guests outside the barn with a basket full of spring wedding flowers.
If you’d like to see what makes Upwaltham Barns such a beautiful Sussex wedding venue, there’s no substitute for visiting us! Do get in touch with us on 01798 300252 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to book your show round and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Are you looking for a brochure?
Simply get in touch and we will send one straight away.Request a brochure
Need to check if your big day is available?
Get in touch to check available dates.Check a date
Plan a visit to Upwaltham Barns
Seeing the venue first hand is the best way to experience it.Plan a visit